The City of Aransas Pass has partnered with PaymentWorks to streamline how we onboard vendors/suppliers and manage vendors/supplier information. With the implementation of PaymentWorks, our vendors/suppliers:
- Gain access to create user profiles within the PaymentWorks Platform
- Are given access to the City's Registration form to provide their own vendor/supplier information
- Have the ability to update and maintain their supplier data using their PaymentWorks user profile
- Gain greater visibility of their invoice data
- If the vendor/supplier is connected to more than one institution using PaymentWorks, the vendor/supplier may send updates to more than one institution at a time.
To become a City of Aransas Pass vendor/supplier, the City will initiate a PaymentWorks invitation to begin the onboarding process. A new vendor/supplier form is available by invitation only. Please check your email inbox for the invitation. You must click the invitation link in the email, which directs you to create an account in PaymentWorks.
If you are a supplier already set up with the City of Aransas Pass and have a PaymentWorks account with us, please use the following login link to access the PaymentWorks system: PaymentWorks Login.
If you have questions regarding the PaymentWorks platform or specific aspects of the registration process, please contact PaymentWorks Support or the Finance Department at 361-758-5301 ext. 2101.
If you have questions regarding billing, invoices, or payments, please email email@example.com or call 361-758-5301 ext. 2121.